Irvine Watchdog allows article submissions for op-eds. Submitted articles must follow our guidelines.
- Articles must be free of spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Articles must be civil and free of any vulgarities.
- Articles must be factual. If we spot any obvious factual errors we will request a rewrite or reject the article.
- Authors must be registered on our site and willing to identify themselves by name, short bio and photograph.
- Articles must be less than 1000 words. Exceptions do apply.
- Articles may include images.
We reserve the right to reject articles for any reason include topics unrelated to Irvine Watchdog’s main mission, poor writing quality, antagonistic nature of writing etc.