Irvine Watchdog allows article submissions for consideration from all Irvine residents. Submissions may be edited for clarify and content and published with final approval from contributors. Articles should follow these basic guidelines:
- Articles must be checked for spelling and grammar.
- Articles must be civil and free of any vulgarities.
- Articles must be factual. If we spot any obvious factual errors we will request a rewrite or reject the article.
- Articles must be substantiated with sound evidence.
- Authors must be registered on our site and willing to identify themselves by name, short bio and photograph.
- Articles must be less than 1000 words. Exceptions do apply.
- Articles may include images.
We reserve the right to reject articles for any reason, including but not limited to an article covering topics unrelated to Irvine Watchdog’s main mission, poor writing quality, antagonistic nature of writing, etc. Submissions may be edited for clarify and content and published with final approval from contributors.
Please include a photo and a short bio of yourself with your article submission.